The Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News)

+6
Master-Of-Evil
davehopson
jasondj-7
goth113
Chris Aiedail.
Blake
10 posters

Go down

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Empty Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News)

Post by Blake Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:45 am

Hey Everyone I Have Some News That Is Really Quite Creepy. So Bear With Me.

Ok First Off I Have No Fucking Idea Who this Leanne Bitch Is But I'm Not Dead. I'm still Im Hospital. I Only Have 1 Sister And That's not Her (Leanne).

So I Dunno who the Fuck She Is Or What The Fuck She's Playing At.

So This Is Some Good News For Some And Bad News For Others.

And I Am Changing My Habbo account Because She Infiltrated It

It Is Now :.Lil-Skata.: For The Time Being.

Here'es Hoping I Get My Old Position Back. Fingers Crossed Everyone
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 520
Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Empty Re: Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News)

Post by Chris Aiedail. Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:56 am

Err, I still stand by what I said, i think you were Leanne.
Chris Aiedail.
Chris Aiedail.

Number of posts : 197
Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Empty Re: Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News)

Post by Blake Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 am

How Was I Leanne? And Why Would I Fake My Own Death? ]H[ Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happend To Me Habbo-Wise but If You Don't Belive Me I'm Not Going To Try And Convince You
Blake
Blake

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Aiedail. Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:59 am

Well, I pretended to be Dead a long time ago when I was using GenieInDaHouse, because of r.l problems and such, so that's why. and maybe you just wanted the fking attention./
Chris Aiedail.
Chris Aiedail.

Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Kay I Hate Trying to Explain This Injury To Ppl

Obviously People don't Belive Me So Just Delete This Thread
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Guys
Please dont argue.
We're just happy that Blake is back.
That's all that matters.

(Even if he did fake his death, who cares...)

Welcome Back, Blake.
goth113
goth113

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks Leon

And I Swear On my Life I Din't Fake My Death

And I Only Know 1 Leanne But I don't think it's The 1 I'm Thinking Of
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:12 pm

I'll make sure that this is investigated.

There can be 2 possibilities in this situation...
And I'll find out the REAL one.
goth113
goth113

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Aiedail. Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Lmfao, Detective Leon to the rescue.
Chris Aiedail.
Chris Aiedail.

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:17 pm

I said that to lighten up the conversation.
I know how to settle an argument.

However, I will be settling this investigation, and everything will be decided soon.
goth113
goth113

Back to top Go down

Post by jasondj-7 Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm

All this stuff is about wiping our slate clean,

forums are being tidied, Staff are getting fixed and were gonna change....ALOT!

So this aint really the best thing to post as a first thread :S

So can we jsut say topic deleted??

jasondj-7

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:30 pm

Yes Topic Deleted
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by davehopson Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm staying neutral, but the easiest way is to check the IP addresses. If it was Blake, then the IP's would be the same, if it wasn't him, and he IS in hospital, then the IP addresses would be different.

davehopson

Number of posts : 112

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Aiedail. Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Lmfao.
How comes we didn't think of that ?
Chris Aiedail.
Chris Aiedail.

Back to top Go down

Post by davehopson Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Conker.160 wrote:Lmfao.
How comes we didn't think of that ?

Your neebs that has no technical knowledge xD

davehopson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Aiedail. Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Lmfao
Chris Aiedail.
Chris Aiedail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Master-Of-Evil Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Yes, Welcome Back Buddy xD

Missed You Razz
Master-Of-Evil
Master-Of-Evil

Number of posts : 249

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainKelmz Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Well, I, for one, am just glad and relieved that you're not really dead.
Welcome back.
:]
TrainKelmz
TrainKelmz

Number of posts : 267

http://www.myspace.com/Kelsey2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ,Helpo Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:32 pm

OMG BLAKE I GOT SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO GLAD YOU ARENT DEAD!
,Helpo
,Helpo

Number of posts : 380

https://thehogwarts.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by igonnadestroyu Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm

He couldve faked it, he might not of. Who knbows?

The good thing is that he is NOT dead.

((And if I still had my admin powers I would check IP addresses. ;O))
igonnadestroyu
igonnadestroyu

Number of posts : 618

http://www.youareanidiotifyouclickhere.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownStalker Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Well - i for one am ALSO glad Blakes back. But i am curious to know if it WAS him who lied about his death....

However - i would say check the IP - but coincidentaly - he didnt come out and say he doesnt know who she is- until AFTER alex cleared away all the old messages and such.... and about that pic - how did she get it??

im not accusing you of anything. Honestly i dont care - my opion about someone is hard to change - and ur still an awesome person - people make mistakes and we understand. Im just raising question - but if u get mad - just ignore the,!

Glad to have ya back budd!
UnknownStalker
UnknownStalker

Number of posts : 348
Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Uncensored Suprise (Good/Disturbing News) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by davehopson Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:52 pm

You can check the IP anyway, there should be a log of all IP's that the account logged on with, therefore you can see if it is all one IP, or different IP's.

davehopson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down