The Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Decisions For The MoM

5 posters

Go down

My New Decisions For The MoM Empty My New Decisions For The MoM

Post by goth113 Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Dear All Of ]H[
If You haven't seen the past few posts.
I am the newly appointed Minister of Magic, and -Holocrons is the new Deputy Minister of Magic.

Here are a few changes I'm making.
1) I am scrapping "Junior Undersecretary" as we now have Dep.MoM, and I am only keeping Senior Undersecretary, which, from now, is officially been given to TrainKelmz. aka. Kelsey, she seems perfectly suited for the job, and I'm sure we'll all give her the best of luck.

2) I am declaring the Ministry to be halted for 3 Days as of tomorrow night. This is for me to get extra help with fully building the Minstry, as that is our first priority. I do not need furni, I need help designing.

3) I will be thoroughly checking who has been active enough in their jobs, as the Ministry, is, in my opinion, all over the place. It's no one's fault, it's just a bit messy, which needs cleaning up.

4) I know people have been quitting their jobs for other jobs, aka. Ministry jobs for Auror jobs or something, so this week, I am going to open up applications for the Head of Departments.

More will be put up as April begins.

Thank You.
Leon.
goth113
goth113

Number of posts : 391
My New Decisions For The MoM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My New Decisions For The MoM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

My New Decisions For The MoM Empty Re: My New Decisions For The MoM

Post by UnknownStalker Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Well what about my DoMT?

i still already have the complete floor and everything - and ever since they made that new (but i dont think is good) rule that u cant be HoD AND an Auror. It's up to you - but if i get fired - im closing down my floor and not re-applying. Not Tryign to sound mean or anything - it just seems as though everyone is trying to completly restart ]H[ and it gets confusing - and in my opoion - a little MORE unorganized. So if i have to re-apply - i wont - instead ill try for a teaching position or something unknown yet.

I apologize if this sounds rude or mean - so just PM me if it does - and i can try to re-word it
UnknownStalker
UnknownStalker

Number of posts : 348
My New Decisions For The MoM Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100My New Decisions For The MoM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:14 am

I completely agree tri
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 520
My New Decisions For The MoM Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100My New Decisions For The MoM Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 am

OK.
I will allow people to have TWO jobs.
And TWO jobs only.
goth113
goth113

My New Decisions For The MoM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My New Decisions For The MoM Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jasondj-7 Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:04 am

Guys give him a break and try to take on board what he is saying,

he just wants to get all the departments made first before he starts doing anything else, please try to co operate

jasondj-7

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainKelmz Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:48 am

Thank you, Leon.

I can help with whatever designing you need done, although I'm really not very good at designing. haha. But still, I can try. x]
Yesterday, I was working on updating the Staff lists, Ministry Staff list, and Student Years list. I have PMed it to Andrew, who will look over it and fix any mistakes I know I've made when he is able.
TrainKelmz
TrainKelmz

Number of posts : 267

http://www.myspace.com/Kelsey2011

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I have already updated the Ministry staff lists completely.
But thanks Kels
You're doing a great job =)
goth113
goth113

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Yeah Kels

Good Work
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 520
My New Decisions For The MoM Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100My New Decisions For The MoM Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum