The Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ministry = In Construction

3 posters

Go down

The Ministry = In Construction Empty The Ministry = In Construction

Post by goth113 Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:32 pm

Good Evening All.

Today I have started making the Ministry of Magic.

Gladly, it is going wonderful.

I'm here to talk to you about our new layout.

I think this is according to the books, however, I do not think this is an accurate layout, never the less, it is a fine layout, which I will tell you now.

Level 1 - Staff Offices - Where All Staff May Put Their Offices. Rights Will Be Open for everyone over the oncoming few days. So put them in there!

Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement - I am sure Felix Blane is in charge of this Department.
It is basically fully done. It is linked.

Level 3 - Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophies - I have made this little department, where DarkProphets is in charge of. It is linked as well.

Level 4 - Department of the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures - This was already made and linked, with a red tele I believe, which, gabrielt16 controls.

Level 5 - Department of International Magical Co-Operation - Well, I've made this, and it was linked, which iistupefy controls.

Ok, this is where it starts to get tricky, as there was not enough room in the room Ministry Elevator, so I had to make Elevator 2.[/list]

Level 6 - Department of Magical Transportation - OK, this was made, by Triangulaar. This is made, however, it has an ongoing storm on it. It has a white tele, stuck on Elevator 1, where it has no room. Triangulaar report to me emmidiately and we will sort out this situation.

Level 7 - Department of Magical Games and Sports - I've made this room, however, no teleports left for it to be placed. If you have linking red teles, It'd be greatly abliged.

Level 8 - Department of Magical Artifact Registration - I haven't made this yet, however it will be made.

Level 9 - Department of Mysteries - Done, done, and DONE. Linked, everything.

Level 10 - Courtrooms - Wizengamot Courthall - Finished and Linked.

If you are the head of any of these departments, please PM to me the desired password you want for it and I will make it happen.

So, you have 2 things to do if you work for the ministry:
1) Report to me to give me what you want for your departments security password.
2) Make an Office.

Very simple.

I will open "Level 1" Now So you can put your offices in.

Notes - I decided to leave out "Department of Magical Education, because the education is all around you, however, there will be a MINISTRY SENIOR STAFF Office, only for me, Chris, Kelsey and Verto (Tyler).

I have also decided to leave out "Department of Magical Healing" mainly because you only need to use The hospital wing, or St.Mungo's which I will be making after the Ministry.

Thank you.
goth113
goth113

Number of posts : 391
The Ministry = In Construction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ministry = In Construction Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

The Ministry = In Construction Empty Re: The Ministry = In Construction

Post by TrainKelmz Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm

It sounds wonderful, Leon.
I have an office ready and the teles to link it.
Also, I have an extra pair of linking red teles, that I think you said were needed for Level 7? If you are still in need of said teles, I'd be glad to donate mine.
Also, if there is anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask me.
:]
TrainKelmz
TrainKelmz

Number of posts : 267
The Ministry = In Construction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ministry = In Construction Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/Kelsey2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ,Helpo Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:00 pm

What floor is mine?

The Dept of Magical Education
,Helpo
,Helpo

Number of posts : 380

https://thehogwarts.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Yes Tyler.

However, I do not have a department.
I have an office.
Same thing, In a perspective.
goth113
goth113

Back to top Go down

Post by ,Helpo Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:29 pm

That doesnt answer my question.

Do I get a floor?
,Helpo
,Helpo

Number of posts : 380

https://thehogwarts.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goth113 Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 am

In due time, yes.

But for now.
Your "department" is the school.
And your "office" is the MoM SS Office.
goth113
goth113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum